2013/11/19

Let's begin!

Hello everyone,

I started this blog because I would like to give men (but sometimes women as well) a knowledge how to make a good impression on the person of the opposite sex.

Why do I see the problem when somebody does not draw attention to himself in a positive way? I’ll try to explain it as simply as I can.


I watched a lecture of Mateusz Grzesiak about attitudes of executioner and the victim and this is my interpretation under its terms. A man who suffers from a lack of interest from women sees himself as a victim. Women reject him and the frustration makes him want to prove to himself that he is worth something. So he’s trying to fill these ‘gaps’ with aggression. Homans’s theory of frustration – aggression says that if the action doesn’t result in individuals receiving the award or results in the punishment which wasn’t expected, the individual reacts with anger and anger results of aggressive behavior will have the rewarding. So the individual compensates rejection with aggression.
How do we usually call someone who compensates for the lack of refinement with showing off? I’ll be honest: a boor. What makes a boor? It will be about it in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment