2013/11/26

Neglect of personal hygiene

I suspect, that I don't need to mention it. The thing might seem to be obvious, but I'll better write about it anyway :P
I met different men in my life. Unfortunately, it also happened to me to meet those who seemed to forget about personal hygiene.

Problem 1: Teeth.
Once one guy (no longer a boy, because he was about 30 years old) really wanted to be with me. But he had some damage. Namely, a broken tooth in the front. He admitted that he didn't wash his teeth for a while. It was really awkward :/

It may seem that, as the loss of tooth is a bit further you can't see it in normal conversation. But when a guy is laughing you can see an unpleasant surprise.

Problem 2: Nails
I would better not like to think what that guy was digging :|

What the fuck are these nails for!?

Problem 3: Facial hair
I mean this very lush one... If the hair isn't trimmed enough, the owner looks like a hermit.


If anyone of you felt like I was trying to conduct primary socialization on you again (in the words of my lecturer of public relations) I'm very sorry. Unfortunately, there are still people who need certain things to remind and have a shock therapy (for example by looking at these pictures). Less obvious knowledge and more pleasant pictures will appear in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment