2013/11/24

Uncivilty

Once I've cleaned up my contact list on my communicator. I removed unnecessary contacts, contacts to people I didn't talk to etc. But I decided to make my status public. And that probably was my mistake.


Suddenly a stranger typed. My conversation with him looked something like this:
- hey
- Who are you?
- p****
- What P****?
- i know you by sight
- ?
Where did you see me?
- in the center. I memorized this lovely face and had searched for it for a few days until I found you :)
- Could you tell me something about yourself? Have you got an nk? [Nasza Klasa (Our Class), Polish social networking website, Facebook wasn't that popular then in Poland]
He gave me his name. I've found him. But what I had seen didn't delight me. When I'd found out his schools (vocational school and now college in absentia) I wasn't disappointed so heavily by his presence because after seeing his education (or its lack) I didn't consider him to be my partner. Anyway, dude wasn't my type at all.
Before you attack me that I'm materialistic, that I look at the education, which is not necessarily evidence of wisdom, please, read this paragraph. It is often convinced that education, unfortunately, evidences at least minimum of refinement. In further conversation with Mr. P. he asked me about the clubs in our homecity where I like to go out. I replied that it don't party in our city because I go to clubs in other cities with some people from my studies, but before I started to study I was partying here and there. When he was talking about his favourite places he mentioned the worst chavs spots ;/ (he was making glaring spelling errors at the time, what has totally discouraged me to continue the conversation). He mentioned a place where my friend was beaten just for look! (because he had hair gel). In the same place once bald gentleman spoke to me. He was my anguish on the way back home.
When I went out of the 'club' (on my own, because my city is not a dangerous one and I know I how to defend), I heard :'Is such a pretty lady coming back home alone?' and then ugly, shaven-headed guy in a cap and hooded sweatshirt ran to me. We went together to the bus stop. There was no bus at that time, so we decided to go to the railway station. Before we went onto the platform, he bought a roll and sausage. And while we were waiting for the train, he began to eat, loud smacking his lips :/ Then I turned away from him and pretended to not know him. Out train approached. And it didn't stop at my railway station. His station was a bit further. He told me to go with him, I replied 'No, I will get off on the next station'. He insisted to go with him and said he would walk me to the bus. I refused. He asked me for a phone number. I told him I don't remember this number (it wasn't truth), because it's my temporary and I said that if he's so determined he may give me his number. He gave me his number and I released.
Oh, that's a stupid story. But despite the fact this guy was attending to college he was stupid because he worked and resided among chavs. It should have been show me to you get away from him as soon as possible, so I wouldn't have to listen to his disgusting noises while eating his food or his fucking insistence to go with him and then go back home alone in the middle of the night :/

So here's a tip: be more educated and well-mannered than you were yesterday. It can help you a lot to avoid unpleasant situations of rejections. It will also give you huge profits: mainly it will make you better than the other guys or girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment